Want samples? Here you go!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Of the End in Sight

Time really flies, doesn't it?

It feels like year 2009 has just started, with new classes, new teachers and even new friends.

It has been a year of laughter and tears. Laughter every time I walk in and I see your happy, smiling faces. Tears every time the lesson doesn't go as I expected or something happens that takes the joy out of learning.

Even with tears, I still found the year extremely enriching and enjoyable for me. I love my classes of 2009 and I wish I can follow some of them up. Unfortunately, circumstances are such that they now have other EL teachers with them. The good part is, these other teachers have so much more experience than I have and so the students are definitely going to benefit.

I miss all my students, regardless of whether I've scolded/punished you before. I really care for every one of you out there, and I hope no matter what happens in future, you will remember you had this female PRETTY teacher who has tried her hardest to give you good lessons.

In fact, I hope at least some of you have learnt something from my lessons throughout this year.


Let's now look forward to the new year and rejoice! :) In the meanwhile, do enjoy your holidays!


_________________________________________
Comment away................

No comments: