Want samples? Here you go!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Hopes for the Coming Year...

Yup, the new year is coming soon... A new year of hopes, dreams and maybe even success!

I mean success for all my classes, whether of 2009 or 2010. Every class I have taught in CSS has given me memories that I will indeed treasure...

I think some of you guys are pretty happy that I won't be teaching you anymore next year. Haha, no more scoldings, no more naggings. But then, as you grow a year older, you also will encounter other people or teachers telling you "no more playing, no more fooling around".

Some of you will be in your streaming year next year, while some of you will be now known as the mighty Upper Sec seniors. I do hope no matter which class you are in, you will remember all that I've said/nagged/scolded in class because I didn't say all those things for nothing.

I said/did all those things in the hope that you will learn and grow. Some of you probably still hate me for the things I said during the year to you, but I know you will understand one day. I trust you. I trust you will grow up and understand sooner or later.

Since the holidays are ending, I hope all homework is done (yes, homework!) and all books and uniforms are bought.

And since we can't delay the start of the school term and prolong the holidays (as much as all of us want to), let's look on the bright side and await a new beginning! A new beginning of maybe new friends, new teachers and better results!

Just a note: For those who think that Ms Teo will ignore you if she is not teaching you anymore, you are wrong. Anytime you need to talk to someone, and you think I can be a good listener, I'm always here :)


_______________________________________
Comment away.............................

No comments: